1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
This legal notice refers to the use and utilization of the webpage www.topworksheets.com owned by TOPWORKSHEETS, S.L. (hereinafter TOPWORKSHEETS).
Access to the website owned by TOPWORKSHEETS implies being a USER thereof and involves the full acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions set out below which may be modified without prior notification by the TOPWORKSHEETS, which shall publish and communicate such modifications at the earliest possible time.
It is therefore recommended you read them should you wish to access and use the information and services provided on this webpage.
Furthermore users undertake to make appropriate use of the website in compliance with applicable legislation, in good faith and respecting public order, general trade customs and this Legal Notice and shall be liable to the TOPWORKSHEETS or to third parties for any damage resulting from failure to comply with such obligations.
Any use other than that expressly authorised is forbidden. The TOPWORKSHEETS may deny or refuse access or use at any time.
TOPWORKSHEETS, pursuant to Ley 34/2002, 11 July, regarding Information Technology Services and Electronic Mail, informs that:
- Its official company name is: TOPWORKSHEETS, S.L.
- Its trade name is: TOPWORKSHEETS
- Its fiscal identity number is: B16843112
- Its registered office is in
- It is registered with the Company Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47981, Page 181, Sheet B-568212
The following methods may be used to contact us:
Any notification and communication between users and the TOPWORKSHEETS shall be considered effective, for any purposes, whenever conducted through any of the aforementioned methods.
4. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the website and its services is free. The TOPWORKSHEETS may however make the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional to previously filling in the corresponding form and payment.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of any data provided to the TOPWORKSHEETS and shall be the sole person responsible for any inexact or untrue information given.
The user expressly undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and services provided by the TOPWORKSHEETS and not to use them, amongst other purposes, for:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content or in defence of terrorism or generally against applicable legislation and public order.
- Introducing viruses into the net or carrying out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or create errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or systems owned by the TOPWORKSHEETS or by third parties; hindering access to the website and its services to other users by means of massive use of the computer services used by the TOPWORKSHEETS.
- Attempting to access the electronic mail accounts of other users or the restricted areas of the computer systems owned by the TOPWORKSHEETS or by third parties and, should it be the case, obtaining information.
- Violating industrial and intellectual property rights or the confidentiality of the information provided by the TOPWORKSHEETS or third parties.
- Supplanting the identity of another user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or in any other form of public communication, altering or modifying the contents save by authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights whenever such actions are permitted by the applicable legislation.
- Procuring data for publicity purposes and forwarding any form of publicity or communication for sale or commercial purposes without prior request or permission.
The user agrees not to share the TOPWORKSHEETS account with other users and use the account individually as a personal account.
The entire website content such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software as well as its graphic design and font codes constitute an ensemble owned by the TOPWORKSHEETS, and any right over them may not be construed as transferred in any way to users beyond what might be strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
The content and design of the worksheets must be original and their intellectual property must belong to the teachers who upload them to the platform. The teacher who owns them transfers the rights of use of the worksheet to TOPWORKSHEETS so that the latter may use it at its discretion within the framework of the services offered, making it public to share it with other teachers to whom the use is also transferred, insert it in other reference websites and/or any other action necessary for the correct use of the platform and the services provided.
None of the exploitation rights over the worksheets that violate the intellectual property rights or exceed the limits established in this Legal Notice will be understood to be assigned to the rest of the teachers. TOPWORKSHEETS will make available to their users a channel to report worksheets that contravene what is established here. The worksheets that violate this Legal Notice will be removed from the platform.
In sum, users accessing this website may visualise its contents and make, should it be the case, authorised private copies provided the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or are not installed on network servers or are not commercially exploited in any way.
Furthermore, all the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any form included in the website are the property of the TOPWORKSHEETS. Any use or access thereof may not be construed as granting users any rights whatsoever over them.
The dissemination, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action not expressly authorised by the owner of the commercial rights is prohibited.
The creation of a hyperlink does under no circumstance involve the existence of any relationship between the TOPWORKSHEETS and the owner of the website the link is created with nor does it involve the acceptance or approval by the TOPWORKSHEETS of the content and services thereof.
The TOPWORKSHEETS declines any liability in terms of the use each particular user may make of the material made available in this website or the actions users may carry out based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
This section does not limit the liability of TOPWORKSHEETS in any form contrary to the applicable national legislation nor precludes such liability in the cases where according to such legislation, it may not be forfeited.
TOPWORKSHEETS excludes, as far as legal regulations permit, any liability for any kind of damage resulting from:
- Impossibility to access its website.
- Failure to comply with legislation, good faith, public order, general trade customs and this legal notice resulting from wrongful use of the website. In particular, and not limited to, the TOPWORKSHEETS declines any liability regarding the acts of third parties that may violate intellectual or industrial property rights, TOPWORKSHEETS secrets, the right to reputation, personal and family intimacy and image rights and legislation regarding unfair and unlawful competition.
Likewise, TOPWORKSHEETS declines any liability with respect to information existing beyond this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster. All the links existing in this website are solely intended for informing users of the existence of other sources to expand the content provided by this website. TOPWORKSHEETS does not guarantee nor is it liable for the correct performance or accessibility of the sites the links are connected to; nor does TOPWORKSHEETS suggest, invite or recommend visiting them. Therefore, TOPWORKSHEETS shall not be liable for the results reached. TOPWORKSHEETS is not liable for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCESS IN CASE OF ILICIT ACTIVITIES
Should any user or third party consider that facts or circumstances exist that reveal the illicit use of any content and/or of actions on the websites included or accessible through the website, notice shall be given to the TOPWORKSHEETS expressing the communicators identity and the supposed infringement.
The administration data provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans and general terms and actions that may need to be published in official public journals, which constitute the sole instrument to prove their veracity and content. Information available on this website must be construed as a guide with no legal validity.
We use some images from Freepik. You can read the license en the following link: Vector de Certificado creado por macrovector - www.freepik.es
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms shall be ruled by the applicable Spanish legislation.
Spanish and English shall be the language used.