LISTENING PRACTICE (1)
Subject: Tiếng Anh > Nghe
School grade: Vietnam
Question 18 - 20 refer to the following announcement
CHECK UP - 1
Question 12 - 14 refer to the following conversation between 3 speakers
18. According to the speaker, what makes the restaurant special?
20. What will listeners be asked to do?
12. What department do the speakers most likely work in?
14. What will Mr. ko most likely do next?
PART 1: PICTURE DESCRIPTION
A. Hire more workers
A. Use a restroom
A. It will provide authentic food.
B. Prepare for a show
B. Create an account
B. It will offer valet service.
C. Attend a workshop
C. Put away his belongings
C. It will have a special menu.
D. Clean the restaurant
D. Greet customers
D. It will put on a show.
19. What does the speaker means when he says, " The reopening is in three weeks"?
13. What did the women just finish doing?
A. Having lunch
A. There will be a special event on the reopening.
B. Setting up a desk
C. making an ID card
B. He will return again in a few weeks.
D. Filling out a form
PART 2: QUESTIONS and RESPONSES
C. He wants to move up the opening date.
PART 4: SHORT TALKS
D. There isn't much time before the opening
Question 15 - 17 refer to the following excerpt from a meeting
15. What type of merchandise does the company sell?
17. What does the speakers say he has done for the listeners?
A. Sewing supplies
A. Updated a form
B. Shipbuilding supplies
B. Purchased more chairs
PART 3: SHORT CONVERSATIONS
C. Office supplies
C. Ordered more boxes
Question 9 through 11 refer to the following conversation
D. Moving supplies
D. Opened a new account
9. Who most likely is the man?
11. What is mentioned about the Website?
A. It was updated recently.
16. What is mentioned about Martel Logistics?
B. A manager
B. It hit a record number of views.
C. A security guard
C. It will be remodeled soon.
A. It is stationed nearby.
D. An intern
D. It doesn't take orders.
B. It is the cheapest shipping company.
10. What was the man worried about?
C. It has famous clientele.
A. A package was lost.
D. It is a new company.
B. An item was stolen.
C. A product was damaged.
D. A document wasn't received.