LISTENING PRACTICE (1)
Subject: Tiếng Anh > Nghe
School grade: Vietnam
CHECK UP - 1
PART 1: PICTURE DESCRIPTION
PART 2: QUESTIONS and RESPONSES
PART 3: SHORT CONVERSATIONS
Question 9 through 11 refer to the following conversation
9. Who most likely is the man?
11. What is mentioned about the Website?
A. It was updated recently.
B. A manager
B. It hit a record number of views.
C. A security guard
C. It will be remodeled soon.
D. An intern
D. It doesn't take orders.
10. What was the man worried about?
A. A package was lost.
B. An item was stolen.
C. A product was damaged.
D. A document wasn't received.
Question 12 - 14 refer to the following conversation between 3 speakers
12. What department do the speakers most likely work in?
14. What will Mr. ko most likely do next?
A. Use a restroom
B. Create an account
C. Put away his belongings
D. Greet customers
13. What did the women just finish doing?
A. Having lunch
B. Setting up a desk
C. making an ID card
D. Filling out a form
PART 4: SHORT TALKS
Question 15 - 17 refer to the following excerpt from a meeting
15. What type of merchandise does the company sell?
17. What does the speakers say he has done for the listeners?
A. Sewing supplies
A. Updated a form
B. Shipbuilding supplies
B. Purchased more chairs
C. Office supplies
C. Ordered more boxes
D. Moving supplies
D. Opened a new account
16. What is mentioned about Martel Logistics?
A. It is stationed nearby.
B. It is the cheapest shipping company.
C. It has famous clientele.
D. It is a new company.
Question 18 - 20 refer to the following announcement
18. According to the speaker, what makes the restaurant special?
20. What will listeners be asked to do?
A. Hire more workers
A. It will provide authentic food.
B. Prepare for a show
B. It will offer valet service.
C. Attend a workshop
C. It will have a special menu.
D. Clean the restaurant
D. It will put on a show.
19. What does the speaker means when he says, " The reopening is in three weeks"?
A. There will be a special event on the reopening.
B. He will return again in a few weeks.
C. He wants to move up the opening date.
D. There isn't much time before the opening