Read the text and answer the quiz according to the text.
Irham: Let’s walk around together! Aaira: Let’s go see elephants first. Irham: Can elephants hear with their ears and their feet? Aaira: Yes, they can. Gorilla is next to them. How big can a gorilla grow? Irham: 250 kilos. Be careful! That’s a scorpion spot. Do you know some scorpions are dangerous? Aaira: Yes, I do but can a scorpion kill a human? Irham: Some can and some can't. Aaira: Interesting! Look, it's a camel! Camels don't drink a lot of water. Irham: How many months can a camel survive without water? Aaira: Camels can survive about six months without water. Irham: I love eagles! Eagles have great eyesight but how far can an eagle see? Aaira: It can see a small animal from a distance of one kilometre. What bird is this? It’s so big! Irham: It's an ostrich. Ostriches can’t fly but they run so fast. Aaira: How fast ostriches can be? Irham: It can run six kilometres an hour. Aaira: Amazing! I love all of them! Irham: Me too!
1. Can elephants ________ with their ears and their feet?
2. How big can a gorilla ________ ?
3. Some scorpion are dangerous. Can a scorpion ________ a human?
4. Camels don't ________ a lot of water. How many months can a camel ________ without water?
5. How far can an eagle ________ ? It can see a small animal from a distance of:
5. Ostriches can't ________, but how fast can they ________ ?